125 Business Club
Oldham Athletic are excited to announce the launch of the 125 Business Club, to coincide with the 125th anniversary during next season.
By engaging with local and regional businesses, Latics are offering the opportunity to utilise club branding, facilities and events in order to generate quality exposure and ultimately help to promote and grow your business.
The membership package includes, but not limited to:
• Use of the club crest.
• Business logo placed on the official website (125 Business Club page), linking direct to your company website.
• Business logo placed in the official matchday programme for all home games.
• Use of Boardroom at Boundary Park (four times per year), with complimentary wifi and refreshments.
• Complimentary match tickets and access to the Legends Lounge, available on request.
• Access to one networking event per month.
• Invitation to numerous 125 Business Club events throughout the year.
• Promotions through official club social media channels.
• A ‘spotlight’ on your business in a single matchday programme per season.
Examples of events include golf days, cheese and wine evenings and the hummel kit launch. This is on a first refusal and discounted rate basis to 125 Business Club members.
The 125 Business Club will be flexible in its approach and packages can be tailored to suit the needs and expectations of the members. No two businesses are the same in the town and the club aim to make the business club packages equally as accommodating and effective.
Priced at £1,250+VAT for an annual membership, your business will benefit from all the above opportunities, with scope for further expanding the partnership depending on the requirements of your business.
On the business club, Business Development Manager Jamie Stoddart said; “We are extremely excited about the inception of the 125 Business Club to coincide with the upcoming landmark year.
“Oldham Athletic is a community club, where the ground exists right in the heart of the town and our aim is for Boundary Park to become a hub for everything that is good about the business community of Oldham.”
For more information, contact Jamie direct on Jamie.Stoddart@oldhamathletic.co.uk and/or 07899 847 466.
News, deals ands events straight to your inbox.